An unusual way of using left-over biryani to make a creative dish
- Left over biryani with boneless mutton pieces : 200 gms
- Potato (boiled) : One large
- Green chilli garam masala and kitchen king powder : 1/2 tsp each
- Chopped coriander, green chillies and tomatoes.
- Bread crumbs.
- Oil to fry
- Grind the leftover rice to a paste.
- Shred and chop leftover meat pieces.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Mix all these ingredients together along with the masalas, chopped coriander, green chillies and tomatoes.
- Make round patties.
- Roll into bread crumbs and shallow fry it in a non-stick pan.
- Serve hot with sprinkle of chat masala or tomato sauce.
Chef’s note:- It’s a complete meal in itself and as you all know how rich biryani is in calories, so weight watchers watch out for the quantity.
Noor ‘s Kitchen
Address: 203 Krishna Aptt,
Road No4, Banjara hills
Mobile – 91-9441282318
Residence – 91-40-23356947.
Category: Food & Drink